Sunday, December 30, 2007

Santa

On the last day of day care for Peter before he went out for Winter break, Rob and I spent the day test driving a minivan, oil change, shopping for baby, etc. while Peter was at daycare. We got to daycare in time for Santa. This was an old world looking Santa who was amazing. Peter was in Rob's arms when he walked in and Peter was trying to get to him right away. Rob put him down and Peter went running. He was the first one in Santa's lap and was beaming. It was so magical. He kept saying "Santa". We had problems with keeping Peter out of most of the other kids photos with Santa, that is how excited Peter was. This was the most magical Christmas experience I have ever had. It was just so amazing and I am so happy that we got to do it. When we left daycare, which is for the next 2 weeks because of break, Peter only said "Bye, bye Santa". It was so precious.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails