We have had another crazy, crazy week. When Carlie and I went to the PT on Tuesday, I asked about if Carlie qualified for Birth to Three services. Birth to Three services are done through the school district which contracts out to the county for early intervention. Our PT told me that she does qualify. So, of course, I got on top of that one. I got to talk to our coordinator yesterday and we will be meeting with her next Tuesday at 6:30 in the evening. Isn't that cool that they do evening meetings.
We also had some eye drama this week. Carlie got a cold last weekend. Monday, she woke up and had a yucky eye again. We went to the eye doctor Wednesday afternoon. He did an culture of her crusties. She is now on antibiotics and her eye is looking much better. She hates the drops though. We will see what the culture says by Monday. Hopefully, we can fix this without doing another surgery.
One last thing, I found a cute onesie to go with Carlie's tutu for her birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment