Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh, how I loathe milk

I know, not much blogging lately but we have been super busy and just got from Oregon fr Easter. Plus it is WASL time. I just wanted to put a vent out there. How come milk can be in everything. I got the menu from daycare and am more mystified by food then I was before. Label reading is an art form that we have down but in order to really say what Carlie can eat, I must have the labels there. I think I will be raiding the kitchen at daycare soon to figure out what really is on the menu. The true problem is that one brand may not have milk but another brand does. For example, just check out the breads at the grocery store. Some have wheat and soy and others have milk, wheat, and soy. So annoying. 2 1/2 months left and we will not have to worry about such things. We are super luckily though because most people do not have count downs, they just live with it for life. We should just realize that we are blessed.

Easter pictures coming at a later time. Tantrum boy and tired girl need to go to bed now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails