Hives and potty? What?
Peter - Hives
Carlie - Potty
Let's start with the sweet girl. Carlie turned 18 months today. I have randomly been putting her on the potty because she shows interest. I tried a second time today to get her to go potty. She sat down on the bjorn potty on the ground while Peter went potty. All of a sudden we heard both of them going potty at the same time!! She was so proud of herself. I asked her if she was all done and she told me no and went a little more. May she please be as easier then her brother.
Then, when putting the kids down for bed, Rob was undressing Peter and he noticed hives. Peter has huge hives all over his back, on his chest and on his sides. There is a bit on his face and down his legs. He fought the medication but understood why he had to take it once he looked in the mirror. I just hope it is better in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment