Yes, that is snow!




I'm ready to go!

Nice to meet you Easter Bunny!


Thanks for the bunny!


Ok, here is what you do...


You really want me to do this?

I don't think so, maybe next year!

Sorry Daddy.

Peter knows what to do though and goes right to work.


He was really selective of what he wanted to get. He knew not to get chocolate.


Nice stash!

Grandma giving Peter just a bit.




Yummy, more cupcake!






I'm ready to go!

Nice to meet you Easter Bunny!


Thanks for the bunny!


Ok, here is what you do...


You really want me to do this?

I don't think so, maybe next year!

Sorry Daddy.

Peter knows what to do though and goes right to work.


He was really selective of what he wanted to get. He knew not to get chocolate.


Nice stash!

Grandma giving Peter just a bit.




Yummy, more cupcake!



No comments:
Post a Comment