Life is busy to say the least right now. 5 days a week we are running to and from school and getting the kids to bed early since Peter is not taking naps at school. Then on the weekends, Saturday's have been at the YMCA. Saturday afternoon and Sunday's are spent getting the rest of life done. So, while we play, I have been taking photos of all of the fun.
Grandpa Bob likes to call Carlie Punky Brewster. Can you tell why?





Picking flowers and trying to ride her trike?



Banana Bread time.




Mid week blooms.


Can he stick his landing? Peter is loving gymnastics.

A grasshopper that Peter and I found.

Toy Story has changed the playtime in our house. Now all of the characters come to life daily.


Grandpa Bob likes to call Carlie Punky Brewster. Can you tell why?





Picking flowers and trying to ride her trike?



Banana Bread time.




Mid week blooms.


Can he stick his landing? Peter is loving gymnastics.

A grasshopper that Peter and I found.

Toy Story has changed the playtime in our house. Now all of the characters come to life daily.


No comments:
Post a Comment