We know that i don't cook often. I am not around and Rob is a much better cook then me. I do cook breakfast for dinner really well. Last night, we decided on french toast and I had audience. I didn't know I was cooking on Iron Chef.

Today, Carlie reminded me that she had to write her thank you note to her friend that came for her birthday. Peter decided to offer his assistance.



It worked well until he started taking the crayon from her, which happened to be a minute after he started helping her. Peter then decided to make his own thank you note.
A little while later, we colored Easter eggs.




They had lots of fun doing it. Can't wait to introduce them to hard boiled eggs.

Today, Carlie reminded me that she had to write her thank you note to her friend that came for her birthday. Peter decided to offer his assistance.



It worked well until he started taking the crayon from her, which happened to be a minute after he started helping her. Peter then decided to make his own thank you note.
A little while later, we colored Easter eggs.




They had lots of fun doing it. Can't wait to introduce them to hard boiled eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment