Sunday, December 18, 2011

December = Busy!

This month has been so busy.  Zoo lights, Carlie's 1st Play, time in Peter's classroom, Gingerbread Party, Santa Claus time, and family time.

IMG_4418.jpg
Carlie all dressed up for her first play.  

I got to join her for this experience.  She was so excited to tell everyone that she saw, "If you give a moose a muffin"!
IMG_4424.jpg

I got to spend the afternoon in Peter's classroom.  We had a great time doing a paper chain activity that I do yearly with my students.
IMG_4442.jpg

Last week, at daycare, we joined the kids for the Gingerbread party.
IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg
Thanks Santa, now Carlie wants a red convertible!

We were wondering if Carlie would sit with Santa this year. She has been very skeptical in the past. Like this:
bris126417
Last year's picture with Santa in California.

She made a promise to me that she would sit with Santa.

At first, she tried to say no but then went for Santa.
IMG_4560.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg
She talked a lot about Santa over the past week.

Today, we did a quick photoshoot with their Gingerbread houses...
IMG_4593.jpg

IMG_4596.jpg

and the Christmas tree!
IMG_4605.jpg

Finally, I thought I would share all of the pictures from our photo shoot for the Christmas card that we did at the end of December.


IMG_4273.jpg
This one is un-Photoshopped.

Here are all of the final shots:
christmas card 2011IMG_4273.jpg

christmas card 2011IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg
No Photoshop needed.

christmas card 2011IMG_4307.jpg

Christmas card 2011
And here is the beautiful card that my friend Melinda created and I altered a bit.  It is from Connie Prince's Sugar Plum kit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails