This year, I am trying something a little different. I am a member of Clickin Moms, an online forum for mom's who love photography. There are amateurs and pros there, always willing to share what they have learned. This year there is a 12 month challenge. It is "The Way I View ______". This month is new beginnings.
I was hoping to photograph my friend Stephanie's twins a second time but because of illness and a snow/ice storm, that did not happen. So, I thought of the new beginning of Carlie finally liking snow. In the past she has always ran back into the house and wanted nothing to do with it. This year, she realized that she could throw snowballs at brother. She also wanted to taste the snow flakes on her tongue. I love this picture because she is surrounded by snow falling. Too bad, the next day the freezing rain began.
As a bonus, I thought I would post a few pictures of the new beginning that I was hoping to photograph again. These two babes were born on January 27th. I was able to visit the hospital the next evening.
Please check out the other New Beginnings that were photographed from other Clickin Moms. Check out Olivia Ross Photography to see her new beginning.



5 comments:
So cute! I love the falling snowflakes!!! And I can imagine snow being more fun when you realize you can throw snowballs at your brother!
It's so much fun when they start to enjoy the snow. :D
Cute twins!!
Hooray for new sensory experiences (snow!) and for TWINS! What a set (or triad, perhaps) of new beginnings!
I love the picture of Carli, what fun!
I love the picture of Carli, what fun!
Post a Comment