This year, I am trying something a little different. I am a member of Clickin Moms,
an online forum for mom's who love photography. There are amateurs and
pros there, always willing to share what they have learned. This year
there is a 12 month challenge. It is "The Way I View ______".
This
month is Sweetness and Love.
We know that I love my iPhone and Instagram. I find that I have picked up my dslr less and played with my iPhone. This month's picture was for my Project 365 and was a snapshot of being mauled by my children with all their sweetness and love. The moment I came in the door this particular evening, they were all over me. This shot was taken shooting my iPhone by putting it away from my lap since Peter was sitting on my lap.
Day 54 ~ My View
Even though they were driving me crazy by climbing on me, I know that this is the way that they are showing their love for me.
I like to include at least one DSLR shot every month. Peter and Carlie both were sick so Peter became the doctor and wanted to take care of his patient. It is such a tender and caring thing he was doing even if it was a pretend shot.
Please check out the other views of Sweetness and Love that were photographed from other Clickin Moms. Check out Olivia Ross Photography to see her new beginning.


2 comments:
I love that you chose to include an instagram shot! I feel like those type of photos have really become a big part of many of our lives...it would be a shame not to share them!
Love them playing Dr. too! Sooooo sweet!
Aw how sweet! I love the pretend dr shot, it's beautiful!
Post a Comment