Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Way I View Play Time ~ Clickin Mom

This year, I am trying something a little different.  I am a member of Clickin' Moms, an online forum for mom's who love photography.  There are amateurs and pros there, always willing to share what they have learned.  This year there is a 12 month challenge.  It is "The Way I View ______".
This month is Play Time.
This month has been full of play time but not at home.  We spent quite a bit of time away from home visiting family and even a camping trip.  I think my kids favorite play time was playing in the Pacific Ocean at the beach in Newport, OR.
IMG_0189.jpg
IMG_0190.jpg
IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0211.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg
Carlie running back to me after the wave just sat her on her rear.
IMG_0206.jpg
IMG_0221.jpg
I loved playing in the ocean with my kids but was trying to protect my gear the whole time.
IMG_0233.jpg
IMG_0244.jpg
Headed back to camp.
We had some other types of play.
Water Play
IMG_9743.jpg

IMG_9735.jpg

Museum Play
IMG_9748.jpg

IMG_9773.jpg
A.C. Gilbert House in Salem, OR

Aquarium Play
IMG_0055.jpg

Playground Play
IMG_0490.jpg
Evergreen Aviation Museum

Day 231 - finally getting a chance to play here
Snake Lake

Untitled
Snake Lake

And some hanging around Play at the Zoo.
Day 237 - just hanging around.
Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium

With all this playing, we sure enjoyed our summer.  We are very sad to see it go and start the school year.  At least, we know in 10 months, we will have 2 months to spend playing together as a family.

Please check out the other views of Play Time that were photographed from other Clickin Moms. Check out Lily from Mom Me Photography to see her Play Time Pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how your pictures always tell a story! The water play photos are really fun!
~ Bex

Unknown said...

Love how your pictures always tell a story! The water play photos are really fun :)
~ Bex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails