This year, I am trying something a little different. I am a member of Clickin' Moms,
an online forum for mom's who love photography. There are amateurs and
pros there, always willing to share what they have learned. This year
there is a 12 month challenge. It is "The Way I View ______".
This
month is Holidays.
December is a super busy month around here because of all of the wonderful Holiday celebrations. First it is all of the decorating. Plus Joe the Elf comes to visit. Then it is the celebrations with school. And finally time with family.









This was the final month of this project. I hope you enjoyed it.
Please check out the other views of Holidays that were photographed from other Clickin Moms. Check out Rhonda's Blog to see her Holiday Pictures.
December is a super busy month around here because of all of the wonderful Holiday celebrations. First it is all of the decorating. Plus Joe the Elf comes to visit. Then it is the celebrations with school. And finally time with family.









This was the final month of this project. I hope you enjoyed it.
Please check out the other views of Holidays that were photographed from other Clickin Moms. Check out Rhonda's Blog to see her Holiday Pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment