Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hint of Spring and Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was a few days ago.  The kids had a wonderful time at school.  When they got home they got to open cards from their grandparents and a small gift from their parents.
IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2910.jpg

IMG_2918.jpg

Yesterday, I cam home to crocuses and the kids wanted to ride their bikes since it was so warm.
IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg
Carlie was finally getting the hang of her bike.

IMG_2931.jpg
She needed a bit of help from her daddy.

IMG_2935.jpg
Peter zoomed by too fast for my 100mm lens to really catch him.

IMG_2940.jpg
While I was photographing the kids, I thought I would capture the crocuses too.

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

IMG_2958.jpg

IMG_2959.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg
She really did not like being told to move so brother would not run into her.

IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg
She is just so big now.

IMG_2985.jpg


IMG_2986.jpg
Can I ride with my eyes closed?

IMG_2992.jpg
Daddy taking video.

IMG_2994.jpg
The moon was hanging out with us.

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg
It was so great to be able to go outside and enjoy the warmth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails