Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Surgery & Sleep Issues

Peter had surgery today and it has already made a huge difference! He is repeating everything we are saying. It is just amazing. He did great through the surgery. His doctor told me that he had a lot of fluid. This would explain why his speaking is so blurred together. Our only difficulty so far is getting him to do his ear drops. I hope that gets better tomorrow.

Between worrying about the surgery for Peter and Carlie's sleeping, I am exhausted. What sleep issue you may ask? The fact that she does sleep! She went 5 hours between feedings at one point last night. I was worried from hour 3-5 plus my poor chest. Ouch! We will see if this sleep continues. While talking to a friend today, his response was that this is the reward I get for dealing with Peter's sleep issues. I sure hope it is true but we will see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails