Sunday, September 14, 2008

3 Year Layout

Kit: Crayon Box by Christie Lemmon Designs

I made this layout yesterday and really enjoyed doing the journaling. Maybe I should do more journaling more often.

Today we off to the fair. We all colds though. Not fun but it is the beginning of the year and it is what happens. I still hope to have a good time. The only down fall to breastfeeding is that I can't take cold medication. It stinks.

Have I told all of you that Carlie is able to sit on her own. I probably have but I am so impressed that she is doing it so soon. She can only do it for 30 seconds usually because she likes to lean forward and grab things. She is such a silly girl.

Speaking of silly children, Peter is standing here and dancing to the wiggles and undressing himself. Don't ask me why. He is also more willing to sit on the potty. Yesterday afternoon we told him he could watch Sesame Street if he went potty. A little while later, I heard the ripping of a diaper. I found him in the bathroom getting ready to sit down. He sat down and when he was done, he called Rob in. Rob found that he had pooped in the potty. Yeah Peter! I hope we have more of this. It will be so nice to be rid of diapers for him once he decides that it is a great idea.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Love the layout! I love the journaling. You will really appreciate it when you look back on it a few years from now (and a few more years later too!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails