Rob and I both have Starbucks mugs that have inserts. I have not done mine yet but I thought all of your would enjoy Rob's new insert that I need to print (and laminate because the moisture gets into his).

Kit: Crayon Box by Christie Lemmon Designs
By the way, I did take Carlie's 5 month photos. I just need to upload them but I really thing 10:20 on a school night is much too late. Maybe tomorrow. Blame it on Carlie. She did not want to go to bed, she instead wanted to keep kissing me.
P.S. I officially am going to say that she can sit unassisted for 10+ seconds before she tips over. I am in shock!

Kit: Crayon Box by Christie Lemmon Designs
By the way, I did take Carlie's 5 month photos. I just need to upload them but I really thing 10:20 on a school night is much too late. Maybe tomorrow. Blame it on Carlie. She did not want to go to bed, she instead wanted to keep kissing me.
P.S. I officially am going to say that she can sit unassisted for 10+ seconds before she tips over. I am in shock!
1 comment:
Yeah!!
Nice insert!
Post a Comment