That night, Carlie slept great and Wednesday morning, she had a new tooth on top. Peter had a rougher night but it was because he was excited about his field trip. They went to Terry's Berries in Puyallup. Rob joined them for the field trip and had a wonderful time. Some of the highlights were a hayride, feeding the chickens, apple picking, potato digging, and picking out a pumpkin. It is an organic farm and they really shared the experience with the kids. Rob had nothing but amazing things to say about the trip. I have uploaded some of the pictures that Rob took. There are not as many as I would like but I don't want to upload pics of other people's kids in this time of situation. When their blog pops up about the trip, I will link over to it. Until then, enjoy Rob's great photos. (Maybe he should take photos more often!)




Now a picture of Carlie chowing down. She loves to feed herself and this photo just cracks me up.
Tooth count - We are currently at 3.5 teeth. The third one broke through Wednesday. There is another one about to break through. Poor Stephanie, Carlie's daycare provider, has been dealing with a very grumpy girl. May it break through quick.





2 comments:
I love the photographs, katie!
GREAT pictures! Glad that Peter is better.
Post a Comment