Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lots of Layouts!



Kit: She's a Star Page Kit by Sarah Meyer

Calendar Brush: 2009 Calendar Brush by Cherie Shields

Alpha: Bubbly Wrap Alpha by Randi Oh Designs

Kit: Snuggle Up by Sarah Meyer

I scrap because...I want to share every moment of my children's lives with them. We have to capture what they will not remember. It is my job as the parent to be the storyteller. Not just make believe stories but also stories of your life and family before and after you were born. I have stories to tell about everyone thinking that I was quirky to go on an allergen free diet for Carlie's sake because of Peter's allergies. My friends thought I was anal and over protective about my children's allergies but my drive determination helped my son out grow his. As a scrapbooker, I have been able to tell the stories of both of your allergies. I have also told many other stories that make both of you YOU. Times of us being silly together. As I grow watching you grow, I will continue to gather the stories that I will share with your friends, dates, spouses and even your children when you are a parent. When I grow up, I will be the storyteller.This is why I love to scrap!

Kit: Cozy Kind of Love by Sweet Digi Scraps
Font: Every Time I Miss You

Peter just got Curious George at Christmas and he takes him everywhere he goes.
Kit: Adventures in Fun by Mad Scrapper Designs
Elements: The Label Maker by Mad Scrapper Designs
Overlay: Crumpled Overlay by Colie's Corner
Tear by Hummie

Kit: January 2009 Pixel Pack Collection Sneak Peek by Gotta Pixel Designer Team

Credits: Super Awesome Page Kit, Super Awesome - Mats, and Bubble Pop Alpha by Cherie Shields
Academia Second Edition and It's Elementary by Tennessa Allen
Texture Happy by Jennifer Barrette

Kit: Sunrise Special a collaboration by Sun Shine Studio Scraps
Scallop Template by Melinda Hanson
Button Stitching: Cozy Valentine by Sarah Meyer

This is my remake of Little Firecracker which was my first layout at Gotta Pixel. I did it during my first chat on 4th of July and this was the day that hooked me to digiscrapping.
Original Layout:


Kit: Stars and Stripes by Connie Prince
Fonts: Pea Kristin and Pea XOXO from Karen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails