Thursday, January 1, 2009

Final California Chistmas Photos

On our final day in California, we headed out to the beach down in Oceanside to meet with my cousin Jessica and was surprised to see my Uncle Danny too. We went out to Ruby's on the pier for a great lunch. On the way out we saw some great sites.

This pelican was just hanging out looking for it's lunch.
A rare family photo.

After nap time for Peter, we headed out to Balboa Island in Newport. I can't go home and not go down there. It was right at sunset and it was absolutely beautiful.
My beautiful model.
Peter was not willing to pose so I went for what I could get.
Grandpa Tim helping Peter down the sand to the water.
Hi from up here!
Balboa pier is just gorgeous at sunset.
My boy on the beach.
Grandpa Tim teaching Peter about writing in the sand. Peter then was doing that everywhere.

Now we are home and there once again is snow out on our yard. I guess today is a stay at home day other then Carlie's 9 month appointment. We had a wonderful time visiting friends and family over the past two weeks but it sure feels good to be home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL shots Katie!!!

I love the close up of the hat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails