Saturday, February 21, 2009

Allergist, Sleep Study, Ophthalmologist , & PT

Appointments, appointments, and more appointments. Rob went to the allergist on Tuesday. He is allergic to cats and Sodium sulfite. Last night he was at a sleep study. We will see what the results are in a couple of weeks.

Carlie has an appointment with the ophthalmologist on Monday. Hopefully we will get surgery set for her poor eyes soon to take care of the clogged tear ducts. The poor thing could not open her eyes at all this morning. Tuesday she has a physical therapy appointment. She is a butt scooter like her brother but has many more skills then he had at this age. She did take a step between her daddy and me last night. I can't wait for her to go but I am not looking forward to chasing her down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope they are able to schedule her surgery soon. Poor thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails