Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Surgery

Yesterday, Carlie and Rob went to the ophthalmologist. Dr. Deem agreed that Carlie needs surgery and it is TODAY. He had a cancellation so we are taking advantage. It is very scary to not be prepared emotional for it. I think Rob and I walked around in a fog yesterday. We know she will just be fine but it does flip us out still. So, this morning I am off to drop Peter at school. Rob is off for his blood draw, they never did draw his celiac test. Then Rob, Carlie and I are off to Physical Therapy, a little shopping, and then have to back at the hospital at noon. Surgery is supposed to be somewhere near 1:30. The kicker is that she could not have food after 5am. So she never got food today. She will get breastmilk until 9 and clear fluids until 10. I am going to have one hungry girl.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails