Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Ride and a day of No Diapers

Life has been so busy around here. Last weekend was lots of family time including a trip to the zoo. Peter walked the majority of the zoo except for the hill back to the car. Rob did sneak away and go to a baseball game with Blake and Noel. They had a great time. This week is a short work week but that does not mean it has not been packed. Carlie did her last PT appt. until we do a recheck in July. She is just amazing us. She is taking more and more steps every day and getting a little more daring.
Peter had a celebration day too. Yesterday, he had his first day of staying dry all day. Hopefully this means that we are getting somewhere with potty training, finally!!!
I have been really busy with trainings all week. After school every day, I have had a training. Just too busy.
Because of all of this business, Carlie has been sleeping in her high chair during dinner. It has happened twice this week. The poor thing has had difficulty sleeping during the night because she has a really bad cough. I was trying to transition her into her big girl bed but she just could not sleep without being propped up more then I would do in that bed.
We also got a great treat yesterday. We had originally gotten a Phil and Ted Classic stroller but ended up finally with a Phil and Ted Sport (thank you Costco). We love it! I wish we could have gotten one last year but it just was not in the cards for us. The benefit is that the second seat can be taken off. It will not last us super long because the back weight limit is 33lbs. but it is going to allow me to exercise all summer. Peter loves it to say the least and will do anything for a ride. I love it because I can go walk at what ever pace I want and have a little resistance to exercise with.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH Peter and saweeeeet new ride!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails