I am finally getting to post about Halloween. First we had our laptop harddrive go out on us and then sick kids. More about that in the next post.
Halloween this year was wonderful. Having it on Saturday really did help keep the stress low. The kids were all excited to put on their costumes and go visit our neighbors.






I just loved how the white pumpkin glowed. Watch out for our "Speed Pirate" too.

This was at our neighbors. I was just trying to get photos of the pumpkin and got this funky shot.

Carlie would not let go of her stash all night.

Peter relaxing after visiting all of the neighbors.

Our neighbor Randy. Peter still talks about how Randy scared him.
Halloween this year was wonderful. Having it on Saturday really did help keep the stress low. The kids were all excited to put on their costumes and go visit our neighbors.






I just loved how the white pumpkin glowed. Watch out for our "Speed Pirate" too.

This was at our neighbors. I was just trying to get photos of the pumpkin and got this funky shot.

Carlie would not let go of her stash all night.

Peter relaxing after visiting all of the neighbors.

Our neighbor Randy. Peter still talks about how Randy scared him.
No comments:
Post a Comment