Friday, November 13, 2009

Sick and New Carseat

Yes, I am carseat crazy. We all know that. I would much rather buy a new carseat then a new purse. The newest addition is the Radian XTSL in Flora. I decided it was time when Carlie started kicking Peter int he head last week. Carlie is still rearfacing and will be until she outgrows this seat rearfacing. Some great info can be found at www.car-safety.org. Luckily this seat goes to 45lbs. rear facing and 80lbs. forward facing. The best thing, the design is really cute.
20091565
Cheesy grin and all. And hey, she has so much more leg room!

Carlie has not had much time int he carseat though because Peter and Carlie have been sharing germs. Carlie came down with a fever on Saturday and it lasted through half of this week. Tuesday, Peter came home with it too. Peter was diagnosed with Hand, Foot, Mouth. No fun because it means he has sores in his mouth. Carlie is still quite crabby about eating but it is getting better. She finally went to school yesterday. Peter is home through the weekend. I guess that is what they get for kissing each other even when we asked them not to. Rob and I have been switching off on taking days off. Luckily we had Veteran's Day in there too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails