Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Christmas this year was spent at my in laws in Oregon. We had a wonderful few days down there enjoying family. For Christmas this year, I got a new lens a little early. I got the Canon 50mm F1.4 USM. It is a great lens but is a bit tricky to learn. I will get better with time. So, here are some of the shots I got.

023
Snuggles with Daddy.
026
027
036
The morning frost on Christmas Eve.
042
046
055
Baking cookies!
059
073
087
090
096
104
Look at my cool helicopter!
114
124
125
Playing ball with grandma.
126
132

Last but not least, my favorite picture!
098
Family hug!

We hope all of you had a very merry Christmas filled with lots of love and hugs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures! Great job with your new lens... I'm so jealous. Happy New Year.

SarahB said...

Amazing photos Katie! Love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails