Yes I will admit that I can't decide on a single photo so I have multiple.
Day 16 ~ Saturday Fun

I will do it myself!

I truly will do it myself!

Cuddle time!


A gift for a friend.
These were all taken when Carlie was in a good mood. Shortly after I took the photo of the nicely done present, my sweet girl starting vomiting and continued through the evening and night. She refused to drink anything so we had to head off to the ER. Not fun. 4 hours after arriving at the hospital, they said she was all good. She only got an anti-nausea pill that seemed to do the trick. We finally got home at 3:30. No fun for Mama.
Day 17 ~ Hospital Band


Carlie is much better today but quite mad about us doing the Brat diet once again. She is quite tired also. Can't wait to go to bed soon because we all need it!
Day 16 ~ Saturday Fun

I will do it myself!

I truly will do it myself!

Cuddle time!


A gift for a friend.
These were all taken when Carlie was in a good mood. Shortly after I took the photo of the nicely done present, my sweet girl starting vomiting and continued through the evening and night. She refused to drink anything so we had to head off to the ER. Not fun. 4 hours after arriving at the hospital, they said she was all good. She only got an anti-nausea pill that seemed to do the trick. We finally got home at 3:30. No fun for Mama.
Day 17 ~ Hospital Band


Carlie is much better today but quite mad about us doing the Brat diet once again. She is quite tired also. Can't wait to go to bed soon because we all need it!
1 comment:
So sorry Carlie got sick. I'm glad she's better!
Post a Comment