Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 18-22

Another busy week flew by. Monday started with Carlie going to see her PT, Val, for new orthotics and then she got to get new shoes! We would ask her where we were going and she kept telling us, "I'm going shopping." Afterwards, she kept showing off her new shoes. I should have gotten a picture of that but I did not get a chance. She always was telling her teachers the next day that she got orthotics. Tuesday was OT, occupational therapy, for Peter. His OT talked to me about him seeming not to have depth perception. So, off to the ophthalmologist in February for him. If that is a true issue, then that would explain a lot. The rest of the week just flew by with me having two late nights as school. One of which was Friday night. I know it stunk to stay late on a Friday night but we had a great speaker that helped us continue working through the book The Heart of Learning and Teaching: Compassion, Resiliency, and Academic Success. You can get more info about Compassionate Schools like where I teach.

Day 18 ~ So Fashionable
20100118-002
20100118-004
20100118-006
20100118-017

Day 19 ~ Hair Raising Fun
20100119-022
20100119-027
Can you see her hair standing straight up?

Day 20 ~ Rocking Out
20100120-042

Day 21 ~ Colorful Learning
052
066
Carlie came home and was covered in marker. At least she had fun. Now to treat that shirt and hope to get most of it out. We will see.

Day 22 ~ Friday Night Fun
072
080

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails