Extra Day 114 ~ Sunday, April 25, 2010 ~ Sophia

My sweet friend Brittnee had Sophia 8 weeks ago, from the time of the picture. She is such a cutie.
Day 115 ~ Monday, April 26, 2010 ~ No picture
Late Night Class
Day 116 ~ Tuesday, April 28, 2010 ~ Potties and Carseats

On our way out the door in the morning, it was Carlie's turn to use the potty. Peter decided to read to her. Everybody Poops!


Peter had a field trip set up so I had to get Carlie's new carseat set. I love the fact that Peter still fits into the Radian XTSL. He has not fit in the Britax Marathon for over a year. Pretty impressive for a carseat. Plus, Peter is so proud that he picked out the pattern on the seat.
Day 117 ~ Wednesday, April 29, 2010 ~ Uh Oh!

Carlie was caught in the act of pulling all of the toilet paper down off the roll. Uh oh!
Day 118 ~ Thursday, April 30, 2010 ~ Yoga Time


Having fun doing downward facing dog.
Day 119 ~ Friday, April 31, 2010 ~ New do!


Day 119 ~ Saturday, May 1, 2010 ~ Carlie in Action


Day 120 ~ Sunday, May 2, 2010 ~ Handwriting Without Tears

Day 121 ~ Monday, May 3, 2010 ~ Sick

Sick girl, are you going to eat? Nope! She was diagnosed with a virus that includes cough and fever. She had the cough since Friday night and the fever started Saturday night. No fun.



Don't you love the clothes that she picks?

A picture of our compost. It is going!
Day 122 ~ Tuesday, May 4, 2010 ~ Photography Class



I actually learned how to work manual mode. I am so excited!!!!
Day 123 ~ Wednesday, May 5, 2010 ~ Not a happy Cinco De Mayo!

Carlie was diagnosed with pneumonia and an ear infection. That would explain why she is sleeping for 4 hours every afternoon but not sleeping at all at night.


Day 124 ~ Thursday, May 6, 2010 ~ Hospital

Peter being cheesy with showing off the wrist band from the hospital.
Here is how the day went. Peter woke up and got ready for school with me. I felt his head and he was a bit warm. He came up at 99 degrees so I left him home with Rob and Carlie. He did not eat lunch. When school was done, I skipped a training and headed right home. Rob was saying that Peter was going down hill. The moment I stepped in the house, I knew it was bad. I took his temp with our temporal thermometer. The first time was 106, then 105, then 107. We headed straight to Mary Bridge ER. Thank goodness they had just opened the new ER. Peter kept telling me how pretty it is. He was 101 once we got to the hospital and after I stripped him of his longsleeves and pants for thin PJ's, wet washcloth on the back of his neck, pedialyte, and air conditioning all the way to the hospital. After an X-ray, which was amazing in digital, the doctor decided that it was the virus that Carlie had. While we were there, he cleaned out Peter's ears including taking out his tubes. Luckily he does not have the cough. We are now doing Motrin and Tylenol overlapping as prescribed by the doctor.

Aren't strawberries great at 9:30 at night after no dinner?

Can you tell he is tired?
Day 125 ~ Friday, May 7, 2010 ~ Mail

I got mail from Car-Seat.org today!!! I was the winner of the "Guess What I'm Driving" post on the blog. She was driving a new Sienna. The prize were these great things from the Lifesavers Conference. Yes, I am a carseat nut.

My sweet friend Brittnee had Sophia 8 weeks ago, from the time of the picture. She is such a cutie.
Day 115 ~ Monday, April 26, 2010 ~ No picture
Late Night Class
Day 116 ~ Tuesday, April 28, 2010 ~ Potties and Carseats

On our way out the door in the morning, it was Carlie's turn to use the potty. Peter decided to read to her. Everybody Poops!


Peter had a field trip set up so I had to get Carlie's new carseat set. I love the fact that Peter still fits into the Radian XTSL. He has not fit in the Britax Marathon for over a year. Pretty impressive for a carseat. Plus, Peter is so proud that he picked out the pattern on the seat.
Day 117 ~ Wednesday, April 29, 2010 ~ Uh Oh!

Carlie was caught in the act of pulling all of the toilet paper down off the roll. Uh oh!
Day 118 ~ Thursday, April 30, 2010 ~ Yoga Time


Having fun doing downward facing dog.
Day 119 ~ Friday, April 31, 2010 ~ New do!


Day 119 ~ Saturday, May 1, 2010 ~ Carlie in Action


Day 120 ~ Sunday, May 2, 2010 ~ Handwriting Without Tears

Day 121 ~ Monday, May 3, 2010 ~ Sick

Sick girl, are you going to eat? Nope! She was diagnosed with a virus that includes cough and fever. She had the cough since Friday night and the fever started Saturday night. No fun.



Don't you love the clothes that she picks?

A picture of our compost. It is going!
Day 122 ~ Tuesday, May 4, 2010 ~ Photography Class



I actually learned how to work manual mode. I am so excited!!!!
Day 123 ~ Wednesday, May 5, 2010 ~ Not a happy Cinco De Mayo!

Carlie was diagnosed with pneumonia and an ear infection. That would explain why she is sleeping for 4 hours every afternoon but not sleeping at all at night.


Day 124 ~ Thursday, May 6, 2010 ~ Hospital

Peter being cheesy with showing off the wrist band from the hospital.
Here is how the day went. Peter woke up and got ready for school with me. I felt his head and he was a bit warm. He came up at 99 degrees so I left him home with Rob and Carlie. He did not eat lunch. When school was done, I skipped a training and headed right home. Rob was saying that Peter was going down hill. The moment I stepped in the house, I knew it was bad. I took his temp with our temporal thermometer. The first time was 106, then 105, then 107. We headed straight to Mary Bridge ER. Thank goodness they had just opened the new ER. Peter kept telling me how pretty it is. He was 101 once we got to the hospital and after I stripped him of his longsleeves and pants for thin PJ's, wet washcloth on the back of his neck, pedialyte, and air conditioning all the way to the hospital. After an X-ray, which was amazing in digital, the doctor decided that it was the virus that Carlie had. While we were there, he cleaned out Peter's ears including taking out his tubes. Luckily he does not have the cough. We are now doing Motrin and Tylenol overlapping as prescribed by the doctor.

Aren't strawberries great at 9:30 at night after no dinner?

Can you tell he is tired?
Day 125 ~ Friday, May 7, 2010 ~ Mail

I got mail from Car-Seat.org today!!! I was the winner of the "Guess What I'm Driving" post on the blog. She was driving a new Sienna. The prize were these great things from the Lifesavers Conference. Yes, I am a carseat nut.
No comments:
Post a Comment