Sunday, May 16, 2010

Updates

Life has been so busy and I have been trying to keep up with the photo a day. I have yet to upload this week's photos but I will get there. Life has gotten in the way, especially being sick.

When posting the pictures, I don't feel like I am really telling the story of our lives so I am taking a moment to breath and share what has been going on.

Sick - Rob and I went to urgent care, separately of course, and both got put on medicine. Rob has a nasty cough and I have a sinus infection. Not fun. Carlie and Peter are doing much better. Carlie no longer has pneumonia. Peter never got really sick except for a very slight cold to go with that massive fever. He is doing well now.

Potty Training - Someone tell me why my kids do better at school then at home. Carlie was dry all week last week for school. She had 2 accidents for us. Not bad. Peter had two poop accidents with us this weekend but you could tell that he had a dairy product. He usually is so good at saying no to dairy but I think the cupcakes from a friend's birthday did him in. Now to get him trained not to eat the frosting.

School Stuff - It is as busy as ever. Only one month left of school, then Rob has summer school. I got some great news in April that I received the Teaching and Learning 21st Century grant. It is a grant that is for $7600 which includes training and over $4500 to purchase equipment for my classroom. I am looking at a SMART Board, a projector that will be mounted above, a docking station for my school laptop, a digital camera that is shock proof, and some Flip Video camcorders. Maybe even an external hard drive. We will see how many works out. This summer should be interesting trying to workout purchasing all this with the grant funds. Plus I have training at the end of August for the grant. I look forward but worry that it will interfere with math training for the new district adoption for math.

I think that sums up life for the short time. Haven't been to speech or OT in a while so it will be good to go back. Otherwise, just the same old. Just watching these two little ones not be so little!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails