Saturday, October 2, 2010

Week of Sept. 27 Photos

Another busy week has passed. Rob and I are both shocked that the weeks are going so fast. We are more then 20 days into the school year. If life keeps zooming like this, we will be in California at Disneyland really soon.

This week, the kids had picture day at school. I thought I would take some snapshots of them before they left for the day.
IMG_7242.jpg
IMG_7248.jpg
IMG_7249.jpg

The kids got through the week pretty well. Carlie had a rough day yesterday. She was upset that I had been at school until past her bedtime the night before and that I had not seen her. Her way of letting us know this is to be whiny and well, act like a fit throwing 2 year old. It did not help that the weeks are still exhausting her.
IMG_7254.jpg
Rob got through the week pretty well. He took a nap on the way home on Thursday but no other naps until today. he was pretty goofy last night.
IMG_7264.jpg
Today, Carlie had the cutest dress on but unfortunately she had issues with it when suing the bathroom. So she changed into a new shirt. I took some pictures and got many different looks within a matter of moments from her.
IMG_7272.jpgIMG_7273.jpg
IMG_7274.jpgIMG_7276.jpg
Later today, we left for the kids to get a haircut. We love a great place in Proctor, Wild Child Hair Salon. The kids love it there and it is well worth the drive.
These are the before shots:
IMG_7278.jpgIMG_7279.jpg
IMG_7280.jpg
And the after shots:
IMG_7282.jpgIMG_7288.jpg
IMG_7286.jpg
IMG_7293.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails