We woke to a crisp and frosty morning this fall day. Beautiful but cold! Peter was very excited because he had a play date with a friend that he had not seen since June. Both children picked up where they left off and really enjoyed the time together. It was great to catch up with her mom too. Such a wonderful day.

I wish I had been a bit further for this picture but I loved the excitement that I can see on Peter's face.







Doesn't quite fit daddy.

The visit was great. We got to see Christy. We ran into three teachers I know and two other families from daycare. Such an amazing day.

One last photo of Carlie coloring today.

I wish I had been a bit further for this picture but I loved the excitement that I can see on Peter's face.







Doesn't quite fit daddy.

The visit was great. We got to see Christy. We ran into three teachers I know and two other families from daycare. Such an amazing day.

One last photo of Carlie coloring today.
No comments:
Post a Comment