Finally, pictures of the farm that took 8+ hours to put together. Lots of pieces are not shown here. Those pics will come later.





Silly girl.


Doesn't she look great for just having gone to the hospital? Carlie put her tooth through her upper lip and it was questionable for stitches in our opinion. We paid our deductible and ER visit fee for a otter pop. At least she is doing OK.

Don't you love the way she dresses herself?

Finally, the budding photographer pictures. Peter and I went and purchased him his second camera. He has moved up from the Fisher Price kids version. I sure hope it gets good pictures. Hopefully I will get a chance to upload those pictures soon. He is loving taking pictures!

His great model.


Say cheese!

Setting up his shot.

Dad, say cheese.

Peter's subject. At least he does not move.

I hope you enjoyed. I can't wait to see how his pictures turned out.





Silly girl.


Doesn't she look great for just having gone to the hospital? Carlie put her tooth through her upper lip and it was questionable for stitches in our opinion. We paid our deductible and ER visit fee for a otter pop. At least she is doing OK.

Don't you love the way she dresses herself?

Finally, the budding photographer pictures. Peter and I went and purchased him his second camera. He has moved up from the Fisher Price kids version. I sure hope it gets good pictures. Hopefully I will get a chance to upload those pictures soon. He is loving taking pictures!

His great model.


Say cheese!

Setting up his shot.

Dad, say cheese.

Peter's subject. At least he does not move.

I hope you enjoyed. I can't wait to see how his pictures turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment