Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Flying Back, New Year's, and Update

Carlie and Peter were so exhausted after our 14 hours at Disneyland the day before. You can see it on Carlie's face at the airport.
IMG_9563.jpg
The next day, Grandpa Bob had the kids help make Russian Tea Cakes.
IMG_9566.jpg

IMG_9567.jpg

IMG_9572.jpg
When we arrived in Oregon, we knew that it had snowed about 8 inches. I think it is beautiful as long as I don't have to drive in it. Too bad I had to drive in it.
IMG_9579.jpg

IMG_9583.jpg
New Year's Eve we had family over at my in-laws for Christmas. The kids had a great time visiting with family.
IMG_9589.jpg

IMG_9591.jpg

IMG_9601.jpg

IMG_9605.jpg
Tied dyed shirt made by his cousins.
IMG_9613.jpg

IMG_9614.jpg
Thank you Grandma Lori.

Luckily, Carlie got a lot of clothes for Christmas because she has suddenly outgrown most of her size 3 clothes. This is a cute outfit Aunt Angie purchased for her. I had purchased a matching shirt ironically. Plus you get to meet Minnie Mouse from our trip.
IMG_9626.jpg

Yes, I know some of the photos are blurry but I am learning my new lens. Hopefully the pictures get better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails