Daddy was away so the children can play. Not really but sounds cute. Rob was a Math Circles training today and the kids and I were headed off to Gymnastics at the Y. Of course, it is the weekend and Carlie wanted to wear a skirt. Our compromise was that she had to wear leggings so she could take them off for class.






The true them.


Can you tell he loves yoga.

Carlie is going through that rough time in life where she is almost three and everything must be cried about. I can't wait until we are over this stage.
The next few pictures are a sweet treat that I got for Valentine's Day from one of my students. This is one of the most thoughtful presents I have ever received.



This is after I have eaten a few.






The true them.


Can you tell he loves yoga.

Carlie is going through that rough time in life where she is almost three and everything must be cried about. I can't wait until we are over this stage.
The next few pictures are a sweet treat that I got for Valentine's Day from one of my students. This is one of the most thoughtful presents I have ever received.



This is after I have eaten a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment