Well, it has happened. Here we are at the end of February and we have snow.

Here is what we had at 6:30 Wednesday morning at our house.

The snow really picked up at school at around 10. It kept snowing and then melting.

We continued to have snow showers and then sunny skies. It was weird.

Our poor flowers that were coming up.



Poor Boxer!



The final count is 3".
Of course, Rob has a snow day and I have to leave for school now because we are 2 hours late. Wish I could enjoy the snow day with my family but my students need me.

Here is what we had at 6:30 Wednesday morning at our house.

The snow really picked up at school at around 10. It kept snowing and then melting.

We continued to have snow showers and then sunny skies. It was weird.

Our poor flowers that were coming up.



Poor Boxer!



The final count is 3".
Of course, Rob has a snow day and I have to leave for school now because we are 2 hours late. Wish I could enjoy the snow day with my family but my students need me.
No comments:
Post a Comment