Life around here sure is getting sillier by the day. This helps because the kids have definitely started the argumentative part of siblinghood.
With the sunny weather a week ago, we headed out for snack and our first slushie of the season.


Then, yesterday was silly time indoors because of the weather. The kids were upstairs playing and I decided to sneak up on them.


Yes, he picked this shirt out on mother's day.

She loves this backpack.

Do you think she needs a haircut? And yes, he did get told to sit on the bed.


I sure hope that these are signs for silly, fun times this summer.
With the sunny weather a week ago, we headed out for snack and our first slushie of the season.


Then, yesterday was silly time indoors because of the weather. The kids were upstairs playing and I decided to sneak up on them.


Yes, he picked this shirt out on mother's day.

She loves this backpack.

Do you think she needs a haircut? And yes, he did get told to sit on the bed.


I sure hope that these are signs for silly, fun times this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment