Friday, May 13, 2011

Slightly shorter

Wednesday was Peter's last chance to go see the Grandmas and Grandpas at the care facility that his school visits. He wanted to make sure that he was all dressed up for the occasion.

IMG_0144.jpg

Carlie wanted too even though she was not going. This is just her, "no, I don't want a photo" shot.

IMG_0145.jpg
I thought it was a great shot to show why she got a haircut today. She has a diaper in her hands because she is no longer doing pull ups at nap so we have some diapers at school if there is an emergency.

Today, Carlie got her hair cut. She calls it the Hair Cut Store. We really appreciate the hair stylist that we have. She is great with both kids.
Here is the before shot from this morning.
IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

Then the hair cut.

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg
Carlie loved that the blow dryer was pink.

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

And Peter with his apple this evening.
IMG_0222.jpg
He was commenting that it was as big as his head. He sure was right.
IMG_0223.jpg

I also had a bit of fun this week. My closest friend during middle school lives in Virginia near D.C. She had a training out here at the naval base. I got to spend a wonderful evening catching up with her. We truly feel like time had not passed since we last saw each other 14 years ago. I think of that technology like Facebook and blogs really did help. It was such a pleasure to spend that quality time with her. I can't wait to have her come out again. Gives us another reason to go visit the East coast.

1 comment:

Amie Doyle said...

Love Carlie's hair!! Wish we had taken photos that evening!! I had a camera with me and totally didn't remember until I was on the bridge going the wrong way... :-) Next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails