Carlie went to the pumpkin patch on Thursday of last week.
She was so excited to take us today.
Our past summer, was very dry. The weather is now paying us back for only having .3" in 80 days. The rain finally stared a week ago and has been coming hard. Yesterday, we thought about going to the pumpkin patch after nap because we saw some blue sky. By the time nap time was done, the rain hit, and it hit hard. This morning, we were going to the pumpkin patch, rain or shine. Thank goodness it was shine and lots of it. The hard thing is that it was so sunny, pictures were hard but we really did enjoy the beautiful, crisp, fall morning.
Why can't they look at the camera and have a genuine smile at the same time?
"This is mine!" I don't know why she always wants the small ones. Oh wait, she told me why, because they are small and easy to carry.
Can I have another?
We did not do the maze but my students may later this week.
Peter bought a pumpkin for his class.
The castle is back. Carlie went to Spooner's last Thursday and kept telling us that it was here.
I was surprised Carlie wanted to climb to the top.
Turkey dinner?
Peter was sad that he is now 7.
Peter loved seeing this.
All the mud. There was lots of it. They were hoping it would dry out a bit today. I sure hope so since I have my trip on Friday with my Kindergarteners.




























No comments:
Post a Comment