Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Way I View Halloween ~ Clickin Mom

This year, I am trying something a little different.  I am a member of Clickin' Moms, an online forum for mom's who love photography.  There are amateurs and pros there, always willing to share what they have learned.  This year there is a 12 month challenge.  It is "The Way I View ______".
This month is Halloween.
This year, Carlie was determined to wear Peter's old costume, even though it is small.  Peter got his costume for his birthday and it is sweat pants.  The kids were so excited for Halloween. 
My Instagram Pictures
 Day 303 - happy Halloween.

Pumpkins

Carlie was so silly in her costume.
IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg
IMG_1904.jpg
IMG_1905.jpg
IMG_1906.jpg
IMG_1912.jpg
 IMG_1913.jpg
Please check out the other views of Halloween and Costume Fun that were photographed from other Clickin Moms. Check out Rhonda's Blog to see her Costume Pictures.

2 comments:

Rebecca Berra said...

So much fun! Your daughter is a HOOT!! Great pics ;)

Rebecca Berra said...

Beautiful pics! Your daughter is a HOOT!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails