Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Way I View Thankful ~ Clickin Mom

This year, I am trying something a little different.  I am a member of Clickin' Moms, an online forum for mom's who love photography.  There are amateurs and pros there, always willing to share what they have learned.  This year there is a 12 month challenge.  It is "The Way I View ______".
This month is Thanksgiving.


I have been so busy that I have not had a moment to blog in the past month.  This month we have been very thankful.

My first share are not my pictures.  We went and did Santa pictures very early in November.  A photography that we really like, Stacy Jacobsen of Love Studio, was doing Santa pictures on a day that we were actually available. We had to take advantage for two reasons.  One, getting Santa pictures done is always stressful and this was a no stress way to do it.  Two, we don't really have many pictures of all of us, especially a picture of just my husband and I. I am rarely in a picture since I take all of our family pictures. So here are the great photos that Stacy took.

Santa Photos

Santa Photos

Santa Photos

Santa Photos

Santa Photos

Now some of my pictures:
Instagram

Game time
Thankful for family time.

Day 327 - making her own turkey sandwich.
Thankful for a full belly.

Day 328 - welcome back Joe!  How was the North Pole?
I am also thankful for an elf watching over my family and encouraging the kids to make good choices.

DSLR
Things have been so busy here that I only had taken less then 30 pictures over the past month.  I am thankful for many things like report cards being done but forgot to capture that excitement.
IMG_1925.jpg
I am thankful that Peter loves to read.

Please check out the other views of Thankful that were photographed from other Clickin Moms. Check out Rhonda's Blog to see her Thanksgiving Pictures. 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails