Things have been so busy around here that I have not had the opportunity to blog. Peter finally lost a tooth.
Peter was walking around with a wiggly tooth. This was 2 days before the tooth came out.
Can you see the crooked one?
Finally on the 19th. It was so loose. Peter had been having me wiggle his tooth every evening. On this evening, Peter was in my lap and I was feeling how loose it was. Rob grabbed his tooth and pulled it right out. Peter screamed and Rob dropped the tooth in his mouth. Peter spit out his tooth and it flew along with some blood going on to his pj's. We finally found the tooth on the floor under the blanket that was in my lap. After everyone calmed down, Peter was finally excited that the tooth came out.
Putting it in the tooth fairy pillow that I made him.
Tired boy.
The next morning, Peter was yelling at 5:30am, "I got a penny from the tooth fairy!"
It wasn't a penny. It was a Sacajawea Dollar Coin.
Hopefully the next loose tooth will not be as traumatic. He has two more loose ones that we will keep wiggling.











No comments:
Post a Comment