Back by popular demand, we are doing the measuring of Carlie. I look forward to seeing her grow but am in shock that she is already in 3-6 month clothing!



One last picture is a smile! She is starting to give these beautiful smiles to us. I can't wait to hear the giggles in the future but I sure am cherishing this until then.
Life is settling down. Peter is getting use to his sister and loves having her around. He is missing the attention but he is working it out. Yesterday we took him to the YMCA for swimming to see if he is ready for swim lessons and unfortunately he is not. He did like the toddler pool but it took a lot of convincing to get there for him. I had to be out there while Rob was in the pool. If they do the swim lessons in the toddler pool, we will consider it but otherwise, we have another summer to wait. Anyone have any other ideas of what we should do with him this summer?

No comments:
Post a Comment