Saturday, May 31, 2008

2 Month Doc. Appt.

First, I would love to show you the picture of Carlie sharing with us how much she loved the dress. It is so adorable but she was just too hot and bothered.
Language Pathologist to evaluate him. It will be a while before we can get into Mary Bridge for testing though but we are working on it. The way he works though, we bet he will have greatYesterday, was the doctor. We met with our favorite NP and we had a wonderful visit. We agreed that the scale must have been broken when it told us that Carlie was almost 16 lbs. Yesterday's measurements were 14lbs. 6oz. and 25.25 inches long. The length is always debated and is very much on who measures her. All else looks great. She had 3 shots and really told us about it. Before the shots though, the nurse gave her the rotovirus oral vaccine. She spit it right out. I really do believe that she hates anything that is not mommy and her milk. Peter did quite well during the visit. We did discuss his speech which is progressing but he is hard to understand about half of the time. We are going to look into if he needs speech. As we get further away from his ear surgery, I think he will keep getting better but I would love to have a Speech and speech once testing actually happens.

Carlie is loving life, other then the shots after effects. She was very crabby all of yesterday and a bit of today. Usually she is very cheerful like the picture below. She just loves to talk to the animals on the swing. It is so precious.

Finally, some wonderful pictures of Peter that will make you laugh. The first two are from him trying on big boy underwear. He LOVES Elmo so I got him some Elmo big boy underwear that he likes up until he has to go to the bathroom. At one point, the toilet will not be evil in his mind. I just can't wait to get there.

The final picture is one that I love. He has a funny obsession with his sister's hats. It is just too funny.

Well, gotta run because the little girl wants to eat. I hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GREAT pics! The kids are just beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails