How is it that my baby girl is 8 weeks old?? Time is just flying. She had her first trip to Oregon over the holiday weekend. Things went very well. The only hard part was that she did not like having so many visitors at once. The poor thing let us know it. Usually she is so quiet but not during the family get together, especially when wearing her dress (pictures coming soon). Overall, we had a wonderful visit. I hope that she continues to be this easy for traveling.
Peter had a great visit too. He got to play with his cousins and we had a play date with Jenny and Dan's little boy, Ben. He even slept in his Aunt Angie's room while he was at Grandma and Grandpa's. Daddy had to sleep in there a bit but he is getting better. I do know that he was happy to be home in his own bed though.
Stay tuned, later tomorrow I should be able to post about Carlie's 2 month appt. It is a few days early so there will not be pictures until she is actually 2 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment