Today, Carlie is 3 months! I am in shock. She has really been showing us her personality. She loves to be playful and usually really easy going. Her brother makes her smile lots! So does Daddy! She is even a great sleeper. She went down at 8:30 last night, woke up at 4 with a pooped out diaper and nursed, and then was fully up at 7:30. What a life. The lightning storm did not even effect her, but mommy sure didn't sleep. This girl even has a tooth and took it in stride. Hopefully we can be so lucky on all the teeth.



I'm just hanging out!
Notice, she is above 26 inches. I wonder how long she will measure next month at her 4 month appt.
Make this photo bigger and you will really see her tooth well.



2 comments:
So sweet! Can't believe that tooth already!!
i went back to look at those pictures from last month and man, has that little girl grown! she's longer than the turtle now!
Post a Comment