Thursday, July 3, 2008

Little People Farm


Yesterday I picked up the Little People's Farm from someone on Craigslist. Peter and I cleaned it today and then he spent an hour with it. It was wonderful to see him play like this. We are trying to collect Little People to let him do his imaginative play but also so we can play with him and help build his language skills. I have a video that I will try to upload later.

We got his Speech eval and it said that he was at 2 years 0 months level. This has me really concerned. I know that he is picking up quick but I want to do anything that we can to help him out. Especially since he will be the youngest in Kindergarten. I so wish he had been born on Sept. 1!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails