Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas, 1st Word, and 8th tooth, What a busy day!

Today started at 5:30am. Not too unusual with us but it took a couple of times of telling Peter that it was not time to get up. Carlie was not excited to get up. All of us gathered to watch Peter's excitement.

I know this photo is blurry but I just love the look on Carlie's face.
Go Lightning! Go!

You can never start reading too young!
A Flutaphone in action. I don't think Rob is too happy that Santa brought this.
Grandpa's girl. Grandpa Tim decided that his granddaughter need this cute blanket.

This afternoon was harder on both kids. Peter still had all of the excitement but not the energy. He enjoyed playing with all of his toys though. Carlie was fussy and we found that her 8th tooth broke through. She also was playing with Peter and kept asking him to tickle him. I will try to get a video of her saying it. The sound is similar but not extremely clear. We are going to call this her first word because she had meaning with sounds that are similar to the word.

We will leave you this Christmas night with a video of Peter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Stephanie said...

Was that the Cars RC cars that came with Mater and Lightning 'Queen? We got that too. Owen's already killed the batteries in both cars...

O thought it was time for birthday cake after he was done opening presents!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails