Rob and I spent a great day together shopping and prepping for the new school year. It was wonderful to spend time together and be productive at the the same time. We did have special time with Carlie at the doctor's office too. Carlie has been so fussy and messing with her ears the last few days. She does not have an ear infection but definitely has fluid in her ears. I expressed my concerns because of Peter and she agreed that we should talk to the ENT but said that she does not think that Carlie needs tubes. She referred us and I will talk to the ENT about this. She has only had 3 ear infections so far but I don't want her to go through the hearing problems and speech delays that Peter has gone through.
Finally, my father in law donated seeds to Carlie and Peter's school and I promised to take some photos for him of the garden.






1 comment:
Great school garden!
Post a Comment