Friday, August 21, 2009

Walk on the Beach and at the Rose Gardens

Yesterday I had free time because the kids had a special project at daycare and I had a training in the afternoon. Before that though, I could not go to my classroom because they were doing my floors so I had to find something to waste the time. I headed to Pt. Defiance and walked the beach and the Rose Gardens. I had a wonderful time taking photos and it was very relaxing. Here are some of the shots that I got.

IMG_0887
IMG_0893
IMG_0898
I found 4 different jelly fishes as I walked. High tide had only been 2 hours before.
IMG_0918
IMG_0923
IMG_0926
IMG_0939
There were bees everywhere. I did take many pictures of them because I teach a bee unit during the year.
IMG_0940
IMG_0953
IMG_0956
There really were roses there, not just dahlias.
IMG_0959

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails