The school year is starting. Good and bad. Peter is loving being back at school but has a lot of adjustments going on. Carlie is not so keen on it but is dealing. Rob and I are racing around because there is so much to do. Last night I stayed up too late getting this layout done:

One part of my classroom is Star Student. I decided that I would be first and I would get this up by our Ice Cream Social. Great way for the families to get to know me and for the families to understand that I would love to learn about them when it is Star Student time.
Kit: Starcastic by Connie Prince
News
Carlie's orthotics did not fit, her foot had grown too much. We will try again next week when the size larger comes in.
Peter has a speech eval either today or next Tuesday. He will have speech twice a month. It is about time!
Peter turns 4 in less then a week, how did this happen?
Gotta run and get my classroom ready. Have a great day.

One part of my classroom is Star Student. I decided that I would be first and I would get this up by our Ice Cream Social. Great way for the families to get to know me and for the families to understand that I would love to learn about them when it is Star Student time.
Kit: Starcastic by Connie Prince
News
Carlie's orthotics did not fit, her foot had grown too much. We will try again next week when the size larger comes in.
Peter has a speech eval either today or next Tuesday. He will have speech twice a month. It is about time!
Peter turns 4 in less then a week, how did this happen?
Gotta run and get my classroom ready. Have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment